Krzyżewski (Polish: [kʂɨˈʐɛfskʲi]; feminine: Krzyżewska, plural: Krzyżewscy) is a Polish family name. It is generally derived from Krzyżewo, Podlaskie Voivodeship but may also have origins in Krzyżewo, Braniewo County or Krzyżewo, Ełk County. It may refer to:
- Krzyżewscy, an aristocratic Polish family bearing the Grzymała coat-of-arms.
- Ewa Krzyżewska (1939–2003), a Polish actress
- Henryk Krzyżewski (1923–1988), a Polish pedagogue
- Jan Krzyżewski, an 18th-century Polish soldier
- Juliusz Krzyżewski (1915–1944), a Polish poet
- Janusz Krzyżewski (1938–2003), a Polish financial lawyer and economist
- Janusz Kazimierz Krzyżewski (born 1949), a Polish politician
- Mike Krzyzewski (born 1947), an American basketball coach at Duke University
- Waldemar Krzyżewski (born 1953), a Polish veterinarian
- Alina Naruszewicz-Duchlińska Nazwiska mieszkańców Komornictwa Lidzbarskiego (1500-1772 r.) - 2007 - Page 155 "Krzyżewscy v. Kryżowscy herbu Grzymała z Krzyżewa w b.pow. różańskim i przasnyskim,..."
|surname Krzyżewski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|