From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kuba, kuba, Küba, or kubā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuba or Quba may refer to:
- Kuba, Tibet
- Quba, capital of Quba Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Quba Rayon, a district of Azerbaijan
- Quba Khanate, an independent principality from 1747–1806, part of modern-day Azerbaijan
- Kuba Kingdom, A historical Central African state
- Küba, village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Kuba (surname)
- Polish and Czech diminutive form of the given name Jakub
- Kampanerang Kuba, Philippine television series
- Kuba (artist), a psybient musician
- Quba Sails, a British casual clothing brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.