From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pueraria lobata, kudzu, or 葛 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kudzu, a climbing, coiling, and trailing vine in the genus Pueraria, native to southern Japan and southeast China
Kudzu may also refer to:
- Kudzu (comic strip), Doug Marlette's daily comic strip created in May 1981
- Kudzu (game creature), a flower-like monster in the game SMASH Monsters
- Kudzu (newspaper), a newspaper published in Jackson, Mississippi starting in September 1968
- Kudzu (computer daemon), a Red Hat Linux hardware probing library
- Kudzu bug, a type of stinkbug and pest to crops - the Megacopta cribraria. Originally in India and China but recently infesting the south eastern United States.
- Kudzu.com, advertising service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kudzu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.