Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kuk, kuk, k.u.k., or k. u. k. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuk may refer to:
- Kuk, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kûk or Kuuk, a former settlement in Greenland
- Kuk Swamp, an archaeological site in New Guinea
- Kuk, Tolmin, a settlement in Slovenia
- Kuk River, in Alaska, United States
- Georg Kükenthal (1864–1955), German pastor and botanist with standard botanical author abbreviation Kük
- Heung Yee Kuk, an advisory body for the New Territories, Hong Kong, colloquially known as "The Kuk"
- Kaiserlich und königlich ("imperial and royal", abbreviated k.u.k.), referring to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, or the Court of the Habsburgs
- Kasigluk Airport (IATA: KUK), Alaska, United States
- Kek (mythology) or Kuk, the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian mythology
- Kepo' language (ISO 639-3: kuk), a possible language of Indonesia
- Kuk language (ISO 639-3: kfn), a language of Cameroon
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
- A Swedish slang word for male genitalia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.