|Look up kuk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuk may refer to:
- Kuk, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kuk, Tolmin, a settlement in Slovenia
- Kûk or Kuuk, a former settlement in Greenland
- Kuk Swamp, an archaeological site in New Guinea
- Kuk River, in Alaska
- Kek (mythology), also spelled Kuk, the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian mythology
- Kuk language (ISO 639-3: kfn), a language of Cameroon
- Kepo' language (ISO 639-3: kuk), a possible language of Indonesia
- Kaiserlich und königlich ("imperial and royal", abbreviated k.u.k.), referring to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, or the Court of the Habsburgs
- Heung Yee Kuk, an advisory body for the New Territories, Hong Kong, colloquially known as "The Kuk"
- Georg Kükenthal (1864–1955), German pastor and botanist with standard botanical author abbreviation Kük.
- Kasigluk Airport, in Alaska, United States
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.