From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kulm bei Weiz, a municipality in Styria
- Kulm am Zirbitz, a municipality in Styria
- Kulm (ski flying venue), a ski jumping site at Tauplitz, Salzkammergut
- Bohemia, now Czech Republic
- The German name of Chlumec in Bohemia, the scene of:
- the Battle of Kulm, 1813 defeat to Napoleon by Austrians, Prussians, and Russians
- Rauher Kulm, a hill near Kemnath, Oberpfalz
- Kulmbach, Bach=stream and town in Bavarian district of Upper Franconia
- German name of Chełm, sometimes used in English
- Prussia, now Poland
- Culm/Kulm town in Prussia, now Chełmno
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kulm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.