Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kumano (熊野) literally means 'Bear Field'. It is a name adopted by various places in Japan.
- Kumano Shrine
- Kumano Shrines Grand Shrines
- Kumano Kodō, ancient pilgrimage routes
- Kumano Region
- Kumano River
- Kumano, Mie, a city in Mie Prefecture
- Japanese cruiser Kumano, a Mogami class cruiser naval ship
- Kumano, Hiroshima, a town in Hiroshima
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.