Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kumara may refer to:
- Kumara Illangasinghe, an Anglican bishop in Sri Lanka
- Kumara (surname)
- The Four Kumaras, sages from the Hindu tradition
- Sweet potato, called kumara in New Zealand
- Kumara (plant), a genus of plants from South Africa related to Aloe
- A Hindu god and general, also named Kartikeya
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.