From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kumgang or Geumgang may refer to:
- Kumgang County, a county in Kangwon province, North Korea
- Kumgang mountain, a mountain in Kangwon province, North Korea
- Kumgang fat minnow, a freshwater fish, in Kangwon province, North Korea
- The Geum River, in western South Korea
- Geumgang jeondo, a famous landscape painted by Jeong Seon during the reign of King Yeongjo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumgang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.