Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kundera is being developed with following objectives:
- To make working with NoSQL as simple as working with SQL
- To serve as JPA Compliant mapping solution for NoSQL Datastores.
- To help developers, forget the complexity of NoSQL stores and focus on Domain Model.
- To make switching across data-stores as easy as changing a configuration.
Kundera currently supports following data stores :
- Relational databases
- Apache Spark
- Ludvík Kundera (1920–2010), Czech writer and translator, cousin of Milan Kundera
- Ludvík Kundera (musicologist) (cs) (1891–1971), Czech musicologist and pianist who was head of the Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts, father of Milan Kundera
- Milan Kundera (b. 1929), a European writer
- Rudolf Kundera (fr) (1911-2005), Czech-French painter
|surname Kundera. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|