Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kundi may refer to:
- Kundi (film), Urdu film from Pakistan
- Kundi (harp)
- Kundi (Pashtun tribe), in Pakistan
- Kundi (stealing power), the practice of stealing electric power in some parts of India
- Kundi, Ethiopia, a town in Guradamole, Somali
- Kundi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- An Assyrian fortress probably identical with later Cyinda
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kundi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.