From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kundu can refer to:
- Kundu (drum), a traditional drum, shown on the coat of arms of Papua New Guinea
- Kundu River in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Kundu equation, a partial differential equation
- The West Wing#Equatorial Kundu, a fictional nation on The West Wing
- a South Asian family name, found among Bengalis and Jats
- a Kenyan surname
- Agripina Kundu, Kenyan footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kundu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.