From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kunie Sugiura)
Her first group exhibition was Vision and Expression, at the George Eastman House, in Rochester, New York in 1969 and her first one-person exhibition was at the Warren Benedek Gallery in New York City in 1972.
- Sugiura, Kunié, Dark matters, light affairs, New York, NY : Arts Management, 2000. ISBN 0-295-98038-9.
- Sugiura, Kunié, Artists and Scientists, Nazraeli Press, 2007. ISBN 978-1-59005-190-0.
- Nihon shashinka jiten (日本写真家事典) / 328 Outstanding Japanese Photographers. Kyoto: Tankōsha, 2000. ISBN 4-473-01750-8. (in Japanese)
- Arning, Bill; Smith, Joel, Kunié Sugiura, Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Vassar College, 2000. Essays on Sugiura's work.
- Glueck, Grace, "Art in Review; Kunié Sugiura -- 'The Artist Papers and Other Works'", The New York Times, January 18, 2002
|This article about a Japanese photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|