From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kunja may refer to:
- Kunja language (Papuan), a language of Papua New Guinea
- Kunja, a variety of the extinct Bidjara language of Australia
- Kunja people, who spoke that variety
- Kündja, a settlement in Võru County, Estonia
- Kunjra, a Muslim community of India
- All pages with titles containing Kunja
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kunja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.