Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kuper may refer to:
- Admiral Sir Augustus Leopold Kuper (1809–1885), British naval officer
- Adam Kuper, British anthropologist
- Hilda Kuper (1911-1992), Swazi anthropologist
- Leo Kuper (1908-1994), South African sociologist
- Peter Kuper (born 1958), U.S. comics artist
- Simon Kuper, British author and journalist
- Simon Meyer Kuper (1906-1963), South African judge
- Kuper, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kuper Island, between Vancouver Island and the coast of British Columbia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.