From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kurama may refer to:
- Mount Kurama, a mountain in Japan frequently referenced in martial arts
- Kurama-dera, a temple
- Japanese armored cruiser Kurama, an Ibuki class armored cruiser (later battlecruiser) named after Mount Kurama
- Japanese destroyer Kurama (DDH-144), a Shirane class destroyer
- Kurama Tatsuya (1952–1995), sumo wrestler
- Kurama, a character in Urusei Yatsura media
- Kurama, a character in YuYu Hakusho media
- Kurama, a character in Naruto media
Kurama, a demon of the Genma race in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
- Kurama ridge, a mountain in Uzbekistan.
- Kurama (moth), a genus of the Drepanidae family of moths
- Kurama language, a Niger-Congo language
- Kurrama language, an Australian Aboriginal language
- Kurrama people, an Indigenous Australian people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.