Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kurland may refer to:
- Abraham Kurland, Danish Olympic medalist in wrestling
- Ben Kurland, American actor
- Bob Kurland, American basketball center
- Cys Kurland, South African footballer
- Gilbert Kurland, American sound engineer and production manager
- Justine Kurland, American fine art photographer
- Lynn Kurland, American author
- Michael Kurland, American author
- Peter Kurland, American motion picture sound mixer
- Courland (German: Kurland), region of Latvia
- Curland, a village and civil parish in Somerset, England
- Kurland, Norway, village in Akershus, Norway
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.