Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kurland may refer to:
- Abraham Kurland, Danish Olympic medalist in wrestling
- Ben Kurland, American actor
- Bob Kurland, American basketball center
- Cys Kurland, South African footballer
- Gilbert Kurland, American sound engineer and production manager
- Justine Kurland, American fine art photographer
- Lynn Kurland, American author
- Michael Kurland, American author
- Peter Kurland, American motion picture sound mixer
- Courland (German: Kurland), region of Latvia
- Curland, a village and civil parish in Somerset, England
- Kurland, Norway, village in Akershus, Norway
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.