Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kururu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kururu may refer to:
- Kururu Sumeragi, a character in the Air Gear series
- Sergeant Major Kururu (Kululu in English dub), a character in the Sgt. Frog series
- Kururu, a fairy in the 2003 anime Bottle Fairy series
- Kururu, a character in the 1998 PlayStation Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure game
- Kururu, the main character in 2000 PlayStation Little Princess: Marl Ōkoku no Ningyō Hime 2 game
- Kururu, a character in the Brazilian webcomic Combo Rangers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kururu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.