|Look up kururu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kururu may refer to:
- Kururu Sumeragi, a character in the Air Gear series
- Sergeant Major Kururu (Kululu in English dub), a character in the Sgt. Frog series
- Kururu, a fairy in the 2003 anime Bottle Fairy series
- Kururu, a character in the 1998 PlayStation Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure game
- Kururu, the main character in 2000 PlayStation Little Princess: Marl Ōkoku no Ningyō Hime 2 game
- Kururu, a character in the Brazilian webcomic Combo Rangers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kururu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.