(Redirected from Kva)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kVA or kva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KVA may refer to:
- Kavala International Airport (IATA airport code), Nestos, Greece
- kilovolt-ampere (kVA), a unit for the apparent power in an electrical circuit
- Korea Volleyball Association
- Kungliga Vetenskapsakademien, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
- KVA, the Valuation Adjustment for regulatory capital through the life of the contract, one of the X-Value Adjustments (XVA)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KVA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.