Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kwa or KWA may refer to:
- Karegnondi Water Authority, a municipal water distributor in the Mid-Michigan and Thumb areas of the USA
- Khmer Writers' Association, a Cambodian writers' organization
- Kwa languages, or New Kwa
- Volta–Niger languages, or East Kwa
- Baa language, or Kwa / Kwah, of Nigeria
- Kwa' language of Cameroon
- Dâw language, a Nadahup language spoken in the northwestern part of the Amazonas state of Brazil
- Kwah River, the end of the Kasai River in Congo
- Great Kwa River in Nigeria
- Bucholz Army Airfield, on Kwajalein Island, Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.