Emmanuel Botway, known by his stage name Kwaw Kese, also popularly called Abodam (craziness), is a Ghanaian hiplife artist. Kwaw Kese is well known for his hit album Abodam 2007, for which he won five awards at the 2008 edition of the Ghana Music Awards.
Early life and education
Ghana Music Awards
|2008||Himself||Artist of the Year||Won|||
|"Odeim"||Hiplife Album of the Year||Won|
|Himself||Hiplife Artist of the Year||Won|
|"Odeim"||Hiplife Song of the Year||Won|
In December 2014, Kwaw Kese was arrested by the Ghana Police Service in Kumasi for smoking cannabis in public, which he didn't deny. He has since been put to court and tried. On 23 April 2015, he was sentenced to one day in jail after being found guilty of smoking cannabis and made to pay gh¢1200 as fine.
|2015||Aseda||Alexi Ju Nior and Kwadwo Bediako of Level 7 Films|||
- "Kwaw Kese arrested for smoking cannabis". myjoyonline.com. 24 November 2014. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- Debrah, Ameyaw (30 April 2008). "'Madman' Sweeps Ghana Music Awards". modernghana.com. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Kwaw Kese". peacefmonline.com. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Kwaw Kese Profile". ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Exclusive: Ghana Music Awards Winners 2000 -2011". newsghana.com.gh. 11 April 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Abodam! Kwaw Kese handcuffed, sleeps in casket in "Aseda" music video". Pulse.com.gh. David Mawuli. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
|This Ghanaian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|