Kyūshū Chūō Sanchi Quasi-National Park
|Kyūshū Chūō Sanchi Quasi-National Park|
|Location||Kumamoto/Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan|
|Area||271 km2 (105 sq mi)|
|Established||May 15, 1982|
Kyūshū Chūō Sanchi Quasi-National Park (九州中央山地国定公園 Kyūshū Chūō Sanchi Kokutei Kōen?) is a Quasi-National Park in Kumamoto Prefecture and Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan. It was founded on 15 May 1982 and has an area of 271 km2 (105 sq mi). The park includes Aya Biosphere Reserve in its territory.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kyūshū Chūō Sanchi Quasi-National Park.|
- "Kyushu - Chuo - Sanchi Quasi National Park". protectedplanet.net.
- "九州中央山地国定公園". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "壱岐対馬／九州中央山地／日豊海岸／祖母傾". National Parks Association of Japan. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "List of National Parks". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "UNESCO - MAB Biosphere Reserves Directory". 5 June 2016. Archived from the original on 5 June 2016.
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|