|Occupation||Psychiatrist, author, professor|
Dr. Kyle D. Pruett M.D. is an author of books and columns on parenting, and is a professor of Child Psychiatry at Yale University. This researcher and practicing psychiatrist was the host of the TV series Your Child Six to Twelve with Dr. Kyle Pruett. He has contributed to Good Housekeeping, Child, and The New York Times. He has appeared as a guest on Good Morning America, Oprah, CBS This Morning, and National Public Radio.
- Fatherneed: Why Father Care Is as Essential as Mother Care for Your Child - c. 2000
- Me, Myself and I: How Children Build Their Sense of Self: 18 to 36 Months - c. 1999
- The Nurturing Father: Journey Toward the Complete Man - c.1986
- Dr. Kyle Pruett.com
- The Yale Child Study Center
- The Goddard School
- Zero to Three: The National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families
- Yale Herald: Gay marriage critics misuse Yale study. 2004.
- Focus on the Family Newsletter: While The Debate Rages on, Children Pay the Price. January 2007.