9 August 1981
|Occupation||Founder and creator of Lyfestyled By Kyly Clarke Candle & Diffuser Collection, blogger on Lyfestyled, model, television presenter and actress|
Michael Clarke (m. 2012)
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
Kyly Clarke (née Boldy; born 9 August 1981) is an Australian former model.
She was a presenter for The Weather Channel in Australia in 2009. Clarke has a background in modelling and acting since 1999.
Clarke won the Miss Indy 1999, Australian Swimwear Model of the Year 2002, Miss Adrenalin Sports Model of the Year 2003, Miss Hawaiian Island 2003, FHM Miss Snow Bunny 2003 and Miss Manly Warringah Sea Eagles NRL 2003. She also represented Australia overseas in the following competitions:
- Miss Australia in Face of Tourism 1999 - Singapore
- Miss Australia in Miss Queen of the World 2000 - Germany
- Miss Australia in Miss Venus Swimwear Model 2001- USA
In 2004, Clarke trained with the Australian Theatre for Young People in Sydney furthering her skills in acting.
- Dennehy, Luke. "Michael Clarke and Kyly Boldy are officially a couple". Herald Sun. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Clarke's new love revealed". NewsComAu. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Kyly Clarke Gallery". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Michael and Kyly Clarke expecting their first child". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. 7 July 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Michael and Kyly announce baby name". NewsComAu. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Dancing With The Stars 2014 line-up: Which celebrities we'd rather see on Seven's dancing show". news.com.au. 28 August 2014. Retrieved 18 June 2015.