From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lórien or Lorien can refer to:
In J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium:
- Lothlórien, a forest realm in Middle-earth described in The Lord of the Rings
- Gardens of Lórien, the realm of the Vala Irmo in Valinor
- Lórien (Vala), the usual name for Irmo himself
In Babylon 5 TV series:
- Lorien (Babylon 5), the 'First One' from the science-fiction TV series
- Lórien (indie rock), an independent rock band based in Nashville, Tennessee
- Lorien Trust, a live action role-play organisation
- Lorien Novalis School a Waldorf school in Australia
- Trade name in South Africa for fluoxetine (Prozac)
- A fictional planet in the series Lorien Legacies from which the main characters come
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lórien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.