(Redirected from LAP)
|Look up lap or Lap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lap is the area on top of the thighs of a sitting person.
Lap may also refer to:
- One circuit in a speed sport, starting and ending at the same place (e.g. around a race track or from end to end of a swimming pool)
- Licking, the movement of an animal's tongue, usually for drinking
- Lapping or "to lap", an abrasive machining process
- Laps, a commune in the Puy-de-Dôme department in Auvergne, central France
- Lap joint, a technique for joining two materials
LAP may refer to:
- Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, IATA code
- La Plata (Amtrak station), Missouri, USA (Amtrak code)
- Lambert Academic Publishing, a publishing house of the VDM Group
- Latency-associated peptide, associated with tumors
- Leukocyte alkaline phosphatase, substance within white blood cells
- Language/action perspective, a computational paradigm
- Líneas Aéreas Paraguayas, initials and ICAO code of the former national airline of Paraguay
- Linhas Aéreas Paulistas – LAP, former Brazilian airline
- Lima Airport Partners, a company that operates the Lima, Peru airport
People with surname Lap:
- Geert Lap (born 1951), Dutch ceramist
- Sami people, formerly known as "Lapps"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.