Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lap or Lap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lap is the area on top of the thighs of a sitting person.
Lap may also refer to:
- One circuit in a speed sport , e.g. around a race track or swimming pool
- Lapping or "to lap", an abrasive machining process
- Lap joint, a technique for joining two materials
LAP may refer to:
- Los Angeles Pacific Railroad
- Manuel Márquez de León International Airport, IATA code
- La Plata (Amtrak station), Missouri, USA (Amtrak code)
- Lambert Academic Publishing, a publishing house of the VDM Group
- Latency-associated peptide, associated with tumors
- Leukocyte alkaline phosphatase, in white blood cells
- Language/action perspective, a computational paradigm
- Líneas Aéreas Paraguayas, initials and ICAO code of the former national airline of Paraguay
- Linhas Aéreas Paulistas – LAP, former Brazilian airline
- Lima Airport Partners, operator of the airport in Peru
- Limiting absorption principle, a concept in Spectral Theory (Mathematics)
People with surname Lap:
- Geert Lap (born 1951), Dutch ceramist
- Sami people, formerly known as "Lapps"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.