LNER electric units
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- British Rail Class 306, introduced in 1949 on the suburban lines out of London Liverpool Street
- British Rail Class 505, introduced in 1931, jointly with the London, Midland and Scottish Railway, in the Manchester area
- British Rail Class 506, introduced in 1954 in the Manchester area
- LNER Tyneside electric units, introduced in 1937 in Tyneside
- London Underground 1938 Stock, 289 cars of which were LNER property
- NER electric units, absorbed from the North Eastern Railway in 1923
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LNER electric units.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.