From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LPT is the designation of a parallel port interface on some computer systems.
LPT may refer to:
- the Malay acronym for East Coast Expressway (Lebuhraya Pantai Timur), an expressway in Malaysia, Lebuhraya Pantai Timur
- Lagrangian particle tracking in computational fluid dynamicss
- Leptotes (plant) abbreviated as Lpt, an orchid genus
- Line printer, a type of computer printer
- Listed property trust, the Australian form of a real estate investment trust
- Local Property Tax (Ireland), a tax on residential property
- Low Power Transceiver
- Longest Processing Time, an algorithm for multiprocessor scheduling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.