Jump to navigation Jump to search
LPV is an acronym that may refer to:
- Leaders Party of Vanuatu, a political party in Vanuatu
- Limiting pressure velocity, a term relating to tribology (the study of friction and wear)
- Localizer performance with vertical guidance, aviation
- Logopedics Phoniatrics Vocology, a British Voice Association journal
- Long-period variable star, astronomy
- Low-pressure valve, plumbing
- Lunar piloted vehicle, space exploration
- Linear parameter varying, systems and control
- Light Propagation Volumes, a method for computing Global Illumination in Computer graphics
- Lycée Paul Valéry (disambiguation), which may refer to several French schools
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.