(Redirected from LRS (disambiguation))
LRS may refer to:
Science and technology
- Lactated Ringer's solution, used for intravenous administration
- Learning Record Store, part of the Experience API
- Linear recursive sequence, a recurrence relation used in mathematics
- Linear reference system, a method of spatial referencing along a line
- Ley de Responsabilidad Social en Radio y Televisión, a Venezuelan broadcasting law
- Levi, Ray & Shoup, a business consulting firm
- London River Services, a division of Transport for London
- Long Range Surveillance, a unit of the United States Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LRS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.