Jump to navigation Jump to search
LST may refer to:
- LST is the Station Code for Liverpool Street station
- LST:, a built-in device driver name in 86-DOS and some versions of MS-DOS 1.25
- Lowstand systems tract, a systems tract in sequence stratigraphy
LST is also a three-character initialism that may refer to:
Science and technology
- Landing Ship, Tank, a U.S. Navy ship class, of type Amphibious Warfare
- Laplace-Stieltjes transform, a transform similar to the Laplace transform
- Large Space Telescope, the Hubble Space Telescope
- Lyddane–Sachs–Teller relation for optical phonons in solids or the related relation for hydrodynamics
- Living Systems Theory
- Log-space transducer, a type of Turing machine used for log-space reductions
- Löwenheim–Skolem theorem, a theorem in first-order logic dealing with the cardinality of models
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.