From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
La Frontera (Spanish for "the Border" or "the Frontier") may refer to:
- La Frontera, Cuenca, a municipality in province of Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- La Frontera, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, a municipality in province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
- Arcos de la Frontera, a municipality in province of Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain
- Jerez de la Frontera, a municipality in province of Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain
- Vejer de la Frontera, a municipality in province of Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain
- La Frontera, Chile, a geographical region in Chile, bordering on Araucanía
- La Frontera (film), a 1991 Chilean film
- La Frontera (band), a Spanish rock band, played at 1994 Caribana Festival
- La frontera (telenovela), Mexican telenovela
- La Frontera (Round Rock, Texas), a development in Texas, USA
- La Frontera (newspaper), a former newspaper in South Texas, United States
- La Frontera, a newsletter of Association for Borderlands Studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Frontera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.