La Negra, Spanish for The Black Woman, may refer to:
- Arminda Aberastury (1910-1972), Argentine psychoanalyst.
- Mercedes Sosa (1935-2009), Argentine singer.
- Toña la Negra (1912-1982), Afro-Mexican singer.
- Isabel la Negra (died 1974), Puerto-Rican brothel owner.
- La Negra, an industrial complex and village near Antofagasta, Chile
- Sierra Negra, an extinct volcano in the state of Puebla, Mexico
- El Son de la Negra, a famous Mexican folk song in the son jaliscense style
- Edward J. Salas, Arminda Aberastury, International Dictionary of Psychoanalysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Negra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.