Jump to navigation Jump to search
La Peña may refer to:
- La Peña, Bilbao, borough of the city of Bilbao, Spain
- La Peña, Cundinamarca, village in the Cundinamarca department of Colombia
- La Peña, Salamanca, village in the Salamanca province of Spain
- La Peña, Panama
- Juan Manuel de la Peña Bonifaz (died 1669), Spanish politician, ad interim governor and captain-general of the Philippines in 1668-1669
- Manuel la Peña (fl. 1808–1811), Spanish military officer who served during the Peninsular War
- Manuel de la Peña y Peña (1789–1850), Mexican politician and lawyer, short lived interim president of Mexico in 1847 and president during the course of 1848
- La Peña Cultural Center, Chilean-American culture center in the United States
- La Peña Sporting, Peruvian football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Peña.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.