La Rambla can refer to:
- Hispanic term with similar meaning as Esplanade
- Arroyo (creek), a seasonally dry stream bed, rambla in arabic
- La Rambla, Barcelona (also known as 'Les Rambles' and 'Las Ramblas'), an iconic and busy street in central Barcelona
- La Rambla (climb), climbing route in Spain
- La Rambla, Córdoba, a municipality in Spain
- La Rambla, Montevideo, an avenue that goes all along the coastline of Montevideo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix