La bohème (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
La bohème is an 1896 opera by Giacomo Puccini.
La bohème may also refer to:
- La bohème (Leoncavallo), 1897 opera by Ruggero Leoncavallo
- La bohème (musical), Broadway musical adaptation originally staged in 1927
- La Bohème (1916 film), film adaptation by Albert Capellari
- La Bohème (1926 film), film adaptation by King Vidor
- La Vie de Bohème (1945 film), film adaptation by Marcel L'Herbier
- La Bohème (1965 film), film adaptation by Franco Zeffirelli
- La Bohème (1988 film), film adaptation by Luigi Comencini
- La Bohème (2008 film), film adaptation by Robert Dornhelm, with Anna Netrebko and Rolando Villazón
- La bohème (2009 film), short film by Werner Herzog set to "O Soave Fanciulla"
- La Bohème (Charles Aznavour song), 1965 song by Charles Aznavour
- Boheme (album), 1995 album by Deep Forest
- La bohème (album), a 1966 album by Charles Aznavour
- Labo M, pun on La bohème, 2003 album by French rock performer Matthieu Chedid, also known as -M-
- Bohemian (disambiguation)
- La Vie de Bohème (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La bohème.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.