|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Huân chương lao động
|Awarded by the Government of Vietnam|
|Eligibility||Vietnamese civilians, military personnel, and organization.|
|Awarded for||Individuals and collectives that have recorded outstanding achievements in labor, creativity or national construction.|
|Established||1 May 1950|
|Next (higher)||Military Exploit Order|
|Next (lower)||Fatherland Defense Order|
The Labor Order (Vietnamese: Huân chương lao động) is an award conferred or posthumously conferred on individuals and conferred on collectives that have recorded outstanding achievements in labor, creativity or national construction. There are three Labour Order awards. The basic award is the 3rd class which has one star, the 2nd class award has two stars and the highest 1st class award has three stars.
The Labor Order be conferred or posthumously conferred on individuals who satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Having been conferred the second-class Labor Order and then the National Emulation Fighter title.
- Having inventions, scientific works or outstanding works of the State level;
- Having recorded unexpected exceptionally outstanding achievements or a long process of devotion in agencies, organizations or mass organizations.
It also be conferred on collectives which satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Having been conferred the second-class Labor Order, then the Excellent Labor Collective or Determined-to-Win Unit title for the subsequent five consecutive years, and the Emulation Flag of the ministerial-, branch-. provincial- or central mass organization-level for three times or the Government's Emulation Flag twice;
- Having recorded unexpected exceptionally outstanding achievements.