Lacombe may refer to:
- Father Albert Lacombe, Oblate missionary to the Cree and Blackfoot.
- Bernard Lacombe (b. 1952), French football (soccer) player
- Brigitte Lacombe (b. 1950), French photographer
- Claire Lacombe b. 1765, Woman of the French Revolution
- Emile Henry Lacombe (1846-1924), American judge
- François Lacombe (b. 1948), Canadian ice hockey player
- Georges Lacombe (painter) (1868–1916), French sculptor and painter
- Georges Lacombe (film director) (1902-1990) French film director and writer, assisted Renė Clair, directed La Nuit est mon royaume (1951)
- Grégory Lacombe (b. 1982), French football (soccer) player
- Guy Lacombe (b. 1955), French football (soccer) player
- Louis Lacombe (1818-1884), French pianist and composer
- Michel Lacombe, Canadian comic artist
- Normand Lacombe (b. 1964), Canadian ice hockey player
- Geographic names
- Lacombe, Alberta, a city in Canada
- Lacombe County, a municipal district in Alberta, Canada
- Lacombe, Louisiana, United States
- Lacombe, Aude, a commune of the Aude département in France
- Lacombe, a breed of domestic pig
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lacombe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.