From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ladrones ("thieves" in Spanish) may refer to:
- Ladrones, the Spanish-language version of Laurel and Hardy's 1930 film Night Owls
- Ladrones (2015 film) a 2015 comedy film directed by Joe Menendez
- Ladrones y Mentirosos, the Spanish-language name for the film Thieves and Liars (2006)
- Ladrones Islands, the old name for a series of islands under U.S. jurisdiction in the Pacific Ocean, now known as the Mariana Islands
- Ladrones Islands, the old name for a series of islands in China, now known as part of the Wanshan Archipelago
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ladrones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.