Lady Day (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lady Day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lady Day is the traditional name of the Feast of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin.
Lady Day may also refer to:
- Billie Holiday (1915–1959), American jazz singer
- Lady Day: The Complete Billie Holiday on Columbia 1933–1944
- Lady Day (Amii Stewart album), 2004
- "Lady Day", a song by Lou Reed from the album Berlin (1973)
- "Lady Day", a song by Lifehouse from the album Almería
- "Lady Day", a song by Rod Stewart on Gasoline Alley (album) (1970)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lady Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.