Laidley Burge (1897-1990) was a Rugby League player in New South Wales during the 1910s and 1920s.
He and Frank formed a front-row partnership in the Glebe side that contested the 1922 NSWRL Grand final against North Sydney. He retired from rugby league after that game.
Laidley Burge died on 17 September 1990, age 93 at his home at Gold Coast, Queensland and was the last of the famous Burge brothers to die.
- Andrews, Malcolm (2006) The ABC of Rugby League, Austn Broadcasting Corpn, Sydney
- Whiticker, Alan (2004) Captaining the Kangaroos, New Holland, Sydney
- Whiticker, Alan & Hudson, Glen (2006) The Encyclopedia of Rugby League Players, Gavin Allen Publishing, Sydney
- Whiticker, Alan & Collis, Ian (2006) The History of Rugby League Clubs, New Holland, Sydney
- Heads, Ian & Middleton, David (2008) A Centenary of Rugby League, MacMillan, Sydney.
- Howell, Max (2005) Born to Lead: Wallaby Test Captains, Celebrity Books, Auckland, NZ.