(Redirected from Lake Albert (disambiguation))
Lake Albert or Albert Lake may refer to:
- Lake Albert (Africa), one of the African Great Lakes
- Lake Albert (South Australia), a lake
- Lake Albert, South Australia (locality), a locality
- Lake Albert, New South Wales, a suburb of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
- Lake Albert (New South Wales), a lake located in the suburb of the same name
- Albert Park and Lake, Victoria, Australia
- Albert Lake (Alaska)
- Albert Lake, Blue Earth County, Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Albert Lake (Douglas County, Minnesota)
- Lake Albert (Kingsbury County, South Dakota), a lake in Kingsbury County, South Dakota, U.S. near Badger
- See also
- Lake Abert, in the U.S. state of Oregon, previous higher stand called Lake Cheuwaukan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.