Lake Murray may refer to:
- Lake Murray (Papua New Guinea), the largest lake in Papua New Guinea
- Lake Murray (South Carolina), for a time the largest artificial lake in the world
- Lake Murray (Oklahoma), a lake and the oldest State Park in Oklahoma
- Lake Murray (California), a reservoir in San Diego
- Lake Murray Airport in Papua New Guinea
- Lake Murray Country in South Carolina
- Lake Murray of Richland, South Carolina
- Murray Lake (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.