Lake Superior (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lake Superior is the largest of the North America Great Lakes.
Lake Superior may also refer to:
- Superior Lake (California), a dry lake basin
- Lake Superior State Park, in New York
- Lac-Supérieur, Quebec, a municipality
- Sudbury – White River train, formerly the Lake Superior
- Lake Superior and Mississippi Railroad
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.