(Redirected from Lal Bahadur Shastri ministry)
|Lal Bahadur Shastri ministry|
4th ministry of the Republic of India
|Date formed||9 June 1964|
|Date dissolved||11 January 1966|
|People and organisations|
|Head of state||Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan|
|Head of government||Lal Bahadur Shastri|
|Member party||Indian National Congress|
|Status in legislature||Majority|
|Legislature term(s)||1 year, 7 months and 2 days|
|Predecessor||Fourth Nehru ministry|
|Successor||First Indira Gandhi ministry|
Lal Bahadur Shastri was sworn in as Prime Minister of India on 9 June 1964. In his initial ministry, the ministers were as follows.
- "Biography of Sardar Swaran Singh". Sikh-history.com. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Railway Ministers of Independent India". Indian Railways Fan Club (IRFCA). Retrieved January 29, 2014.
- "Members Bioprofile". 188.8.131.52. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20130407175423/http://rajbhavan.maharashtra.gov.in/previous/subramaniambiodata.htm. Archived from the original on April 7, 2013. Retrieved May 28, 2014. Missing or empty
- "Lok Sabha". Legislativebodiesinindia.nic.in. Retrieved 2015-02-23.