(Redirected from Lamb's Rock, Coonoor)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lamb's Rock is a tourist spot in Coonoor, Tamil Nadu, India, on the slopes of the Nilgiri Hills. It is located at a distance of 8 kilometers from Coonoor. It has a view of the Coimbatore plains, tea estates and coffee estates.
- "Famous points to see in Coonoor, a magnificent delight". coonoor.org. Archived from the original on 2011-10-06. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Lady Canning's Seat". Tamil Nadu Tourism. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Coonoor About". pollachi.org. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Coonoor - Queen Of The Nilgiris - Chief Draws Of Coonoor - Lamb's Rock". Indian Tour Operators Promotion Council. Archived from the original on 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Ooty Tourism - Lamb's Rock". myincredibleindia.org. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
|This article related to a location in The Nilgiris district, Tamil Nadu, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|