From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lamba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamba may refer to:
- Lamba (surname), Punjabi Khatri, Jat, or Yaduvanshi Ahirs surname or lineage.
- Lamba (Shetland), an uninhabited island in the Shetland Islands
- Lamba, a community found in Himachal Pradesh
- Lamba people, a major ethnic group of Togo
- Lamba, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Lamba, Togo
- Lamba language, a language of Zambia
- Lamba (clothing), traditional garment of Madagascar
- A type of Pinisi, Indonesian boat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.