Lamkin Golf Grips is currently run by the third generation of Lamkins, Robert J. Lamkin, who became the president and CEO in 2001. They also sponsor the Lamkin Grips San Diego Classic which has hosted by San Diego State each March since 2007.
In 2004, Lamkin announced plans to raise $1m to help fund the battle against Prostate cancer, as a sponsor of the Prostate Cancer Foundation. As of 2008, they had raised more than $400,000 for this cause.
- "History". Lamkin Grips. Archived from the original on June 10, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- "Our History". Lamkin UK. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- "Lamkin San Diego Classic". Amateur Golf.
- "Men's Golf Central: Lamkin Grips San Diego Classic". 8 March 2020. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- "Lamkin". The Prostate Cancer Foundation. Archived from the original on 2006-09-25. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chicago-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|