From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Land survey may refer to:
- Topographic surveying and mapping, the survey of landscape features for general mapping purposes
- Civil engineering surveying, a survey of local topographic features for engineering purposes
In countries adopting a cadastral system of land registration
- Cadastral surveying, the surveying of specific land parcels to define ownership
- Surveying, which outlines techniques and principles of land survey
- Cartography, the process by which land survey information is used to create maps
- Maps, the final product of the land survey
- Public Land Survey System, the method of determining township boundaries in the USA
- Construction engineering, a primary use of Land Survey products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Land survey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.