Jump to navigation Jump to search
Langendorf can refer to several places:
- Langendorf, Saxony-Anhalt, a town in the district Burgenlandkreis in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Langendorf, Lower Saxony, a town in the district Lüchow-Dannenberg in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Langendorf, Switzerland
- Langendorf, the German name for Satulung, a former village now in Săcele, Romania
This name can also refer to several people:
- Maik Langendorf (b. 11 March 1972), darts player from Austria
- Antonie Langendorf (1894 - 1969), German activist and politician
- Kurt Langendorf (1920 - 2011), German opponent of Nazis
- Oskar Langendorff (1853 – 1908), German physician
- Langendorff heart, a medical technique used with animals
- Johnnie Langendorff, figure in the Sutherland Springs church shooting
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.